Sunday, April 26, 2009

Last week recap...

Okay...so Bailey has kept me busy. Last week started off with a Dr's appointment Monday. Lab work was drawn. Tuesday I had to take a 24 hr urine sample to Greenville and have more lab work drawn. Then, the Dr. called and told me to go to the hospital because my platelet count was low...it was 111. So I stay in the hospital Tuesday night, more lab work drawn, and get sent home Wednesday afternoon after more lab work was drawn. My platelets were 115 on Wednesday when I left. So Thursday I had a Dr's appointment and because my blood pressure was high, I also had a Dr's appointment on Friday morning. Today, I got to spend a few hours at the hospital so they could check my platelet count, blood pressure, and urine. Everything was good(well...good for me)so I got to come home. Next Dr's appointment is Tuesday and I can't wait;)

1 comment:

Autumn said...

That little girl already has you running :) LOL! Just gets better from here. Can't wait for her to be here!!!