Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another year...

Well, I'm a year older today. This past year has definitely been one of the best ever. A little over a year ago, Josh and I were married. Time flies by so quickly. Leroy was born last July...I can't believe he's almost a year old. Josh started school....we got a dog, Peanut.....I graduated from nursing school.....I passed boards......and now I'm a nurse...how things change!!!!! I really believe I'm wiser than I was last year....so if age brings wisdom then getting older doesn't bother me...well at least until I start looking old.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Looking older will be a long time in the future! Happy Birthday to you (a day late :()!! We love you and love that you are part of our family and part of Josh's life!! Hopefully, now that you are out of school, we'll get to see the two of you a little more often. Wish you were moving closer to Landrum sometime soon! Love to you both!

Jodi said...

Happy, Happy (sorry it's late) Birthday! :) :) :) You're right...a lot has changed in a year...so glad we got to add you to the fam! :) Have a great week! Looking forward to celebrating whenever we can all get together!

Autumn said...

Sorry I'm such a slacker! :( Happy birthday!! A year does change a lot...but I sure do love it! So glad to have you as a part of our family! Can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you!