Friday, July 11, 2008

Nurses....

It's been awhile since I've posted, mainly because my new job is kicking my rear. Nurses have an extremely hard job, not to say other jobs aren't hard, but I know my job is pretty crazy. I think my body is beginning to adjust to the 12 hour shifts, which is good because my house definitely isn't (it's a mess!!!). Josh has a break from school...I think he starts back next week though. We joined the Y...I had no idea they have such neat workout equipment. Hopefully we can both drop a few pounds. Other than that...we're pretty much the same.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

I'm glad you are starting to adjust...I'm sure it will get better the longer you're there. Hope we get to see you guys soon! Love ya!!

Mimi said...

Glad you're adjusting! I for one have never thought the house being a mess was a big deal (which you can easily tell from my lack of housekeeping skills :() but rather spending time with loved ones and doing things that really count in the end are both more important! So, not to fret! Sounds great for you guys to be back at a gym....hope to see you soon! Love!

Jodi said...

glad we got to see ya'll twice this weekend! definitely a treat - we need to get together and wii sometime soon!