Saturday, May 31, 2008

Almost time!!

Only 2 more days until the big test! I'm starting to get nervous. Hopefully Spartanburg Community College left me with enough knowledge to pass one more test. The more practice tests I do, the less confident I feel. Oh well, after Monday it'll be all said and done....hopefully for good. Josh is working hard again today. He has a project due and hasn't been able to work on it until today. Living in Easley really sucks sometimes. Having family that you want to see, but just don't have time to is depressing. I know it'll only get worse as we age, and have children of our own and more responsibilities. With that said....I think I'll stop typing and call my mom to see if she got Nana today.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Good luck on your test tomorrow...I know you will do a great job! Love ya!!

Jodi said...

good luck on your test! we'll be thinking about you!!

and listen...it's just tough sometimes trying to see fam...we're only 30-40 mins away and some days that STILL seems like an eternity!!! Especially when there's a pool I want to be swimming in and not enough time or umph to get there! LOL