Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hello hello!!!

I decided that since I'm no longer in school I should have a blog too. I live too far away to keep everyone in Landrum up-to-date on most things, so hopefully this will help. There's a lot going on right now...I take my nursing boards soon and I have to decide on a job. Josh is a very busy boy. He's at school now and won't get home until close to 9 pm. I feel bad, he's had an extremely long day and I'm sitting at home typing on my computer:( I have started doing the dishes now, so he doesn't even have to do that anymore. That was his one house chore. Well...I'll leave you with a few pics of our recent trip to Mexico.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Yea - glad you joined us! Love the background paper & the pics! Hugs & kisses from Walk Walk and the rest of us!

Autumn said...

OH, I'm so excited that you have a blog now!! Isn't it fun? You do realize that this means you are now required to leave comments on our blogs!! :) Love you!

Mimi said...

Welcome to blog land! It is a great way to get your news out and keep up with others as well. Hope you enjoy being a part! Hope we see you soon, too. Love to you both!